Tuesday 15 September 2015

The LoadRunner Analysis Importing PerfMon Data

The LoadRunner Analysis Importing PerfMon Data

I have recently imported some perfmon data into LoadRunner analysis. First of all I had to use perfmon’s relog command to convert the data into a CSV file.

I then imported this using Tools -> External Monitors -> Import Data. Which leads you to the following dialogue box.



I think this is because I had selected the Time Zone as . So I reloged the data to match the start and end time of the LR results and imported again with the Time Zone set to 


LoadRunner Training in Bangalore
LoadRunner Training in Hyderabad
LoadRunner Online Training
LoadRunner Training in BTM
LoadRunner Training in Marathahalli
Best LoadRunner Training Institutes in Bangalore 
Best LoadRunner Training Institutes in India
Training Institutes in Bangalore

1 comment:

  1. Well explanation with great coding knowledge. This blog gonna helpful to many. I am expecting these kind blogs in future too.
    LoadRunner Training in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete